Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Worst Mom Ever!

  As I check my phone for the millionth time this morning, to check the time, I think back to last year. Today, I dropped off my "baby", who is now my middle child, for his first day of Kindergarten, and my oldest, to his first day of first grade! I have check that many times because I do not want to be "that" Mom again this year.

  The letter I read with the times to pick up your child was bright yellow. I still remember because I hunted for it after I was crowned the worst Mom ever. Throwing papers around our office, looking for the evidence I needed that 300 other kids' parented missed, ya know resulting in picking your kid up on time for their very first day of school, ever!

 You see, I swear, I checked 100 times, at two in the morning the night before, when the stinking half day of school let out. Yet I still messed up and got the end of lunch time confused with the ending time of school that day. Which meant I had a very mad 5 year old, who had waited twenty minute for me to be there, AND I very guilty Mom. I felt terrible!!!!! He said you forgot me. He didn't believe me that I just got the time wrong.

  So now the pressure is on. I am on my way out the door to go pick up my two gems from their first day of school together! I will post a pic later, and I will let you know if I can redeem my title!!

No comments:

Post a Comment