Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Guest Blog Where I Actually Admit I Was Wrong!


   Me!? Wrong?

   I know right!? It is true! I admit I was wrong. I am so glad I did because

   The first time I ever was invited to guest blog for FireFighterWife.com, I nearly peed my pants. I had dreams of being in a movie about blogging and fires, sort of like the movie Julie and Julia.

   Anyway, it is one of my favorite blogs to do guest posts for. SO, will you pretty please, if you loved it, go over there and show them by commenting? If it spoke to you, consider sharing it too?

  Thank you as always. You guys are the best and I love you all!!! Your support, kind words, love, and funny stories keeps me going. Some days I feel like there isn't anyone out there who knows what it is like. Then I open up an email to find soul sisters and men who are as awesome at encouraging as they are at being heroes.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  SO here it is, me bearing a little bit more of my soul,.. hoping it will help a relationship out there.  While you are there, tell them I sent you!

  Has there ever been anything you really had to own up to that was hard to do? Are you glad you did it? Did it turn out for the better?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete