Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brokeness

  If that is even a word, is how I feel right now. Here I am, my wrists won't even stay on the lap top as I type because they are wet from wiping my face. I feel like we have been given mission after mission, test upon test, with all of them teetering on the brink of disaster at any moment. This is going to be an unusual entry for me. Part of being wise is knowing when to call out for help. And if you need help, to call out for that help?... Well sir you better figure out away to do just that. Usually I am the epitome of strength, faith and positivity, but today my writing is for me. So please forgive me, because for a change, Cake Girl is asking for your prayers. Because I don't even know what to pray for anymore. I need a miracle, and I need it fast. I can't tell you what it is, so don't bother asking. What would also help, is if you could share some stories. Ones of overcoming. Of long time trials with your faith paying off. I mean like five to ten years of struggle. Not the, I prayed, woke up and everything was all better, kind. More like, you always believed it would get better, than after continuing to do the right thing it finally paid off and you didn't  have to wait till the next life to see victory. So anyone out there? Can you hear me? What did you over come with your faith? Share with me so I can say, hey- they overcame this, their faith was rewarded, we will overcome this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment